Especially recommended for
Localized Fat, Cellulite, Skin Laxity (non medical)


Revolutionizing Body Contouring with Coolwaves®

ONDA is the only system that uses Coolwaves®, special microwaves that selectively target fat cells to reduce localized fat deposits in a safe, effective and non-invasive way.

ONDA’s Targets:


Localized Fat
Coolwaves® penetrate deeply, disrupting the membranes of subcutaneous fat cells. The lysate is subsequently drained off, stimulating physiological metabolic processes.


Coolwaves® effectively target the connective tissue between the adipose lobules in the more advanced stages of cellulite.


Skin Tightening (non medical)
Coolwaves® induce an immediate shrinkage of the collagen fibers in the dermis and stimulate the production of new collagen, making tissue more compact and toned.

Smart Handpieces – Guaranteed Safety & Effectiveness

ONDA smart handpieces (patented) are specifically designed to emit Coolwaves® in a controlled fashion, focusing energy only where it is needed (subcutaneous adipose tissue), preserving the adjacent tissue.
The new ergonomic handpieces have been designed to optimize effectiveness and handling for different body areas: Abdomen, knees, hips, buttocks, underarms and even the submental region. 

Only 20% of the energy goes to the dermis (the produced heat is counterbalanced by a cooling system). The remaining 80% penetrates into the fat.

Coolwaves® energy targeting the fat cells
Secondary superficial thermal effect

Comfort & Skin Preservation with the Integrated Cooling System

The two handpieces differ in their depth of action, each designed for different body areas or blemish type. The contact skin cooling system is integrated into the handpieces and by cooling the derma it counterbalances the heat emitted by the microwaves. The derma is preserved, ensuring total patient comfort,  minimizing side effects and inflammation.



Taking Coolwaves to the Max.
Onda Plus by DEKA maximizes the efficacy of Coolwaves®, special microwaves that selectively target fat cells, skin laxity and cellulite through a new handpiece that acts on  microcirculation.



Before & After

View before and after photos of real patients with positive results using Onda in fat reduction, cellulite and more.

Top Related Applications

Skin Tightening

Skin Tightening

Body Shaping & Cellulite

Body Shaping & Cellulite


Scientific library

Download Case Reports, Scientific Papers, Brochures & Marketing Tools. Reading scientific literature is A useful part of executing a successful advanced medical treatment with our devices. It can help you get the most out of each workstation in use, or to choose the best solution for your needs.

Only for DEKA Users

Already using a DEKA medical device? Let's gain access to the DEKA Club platform, a great support in your medical practice.
Stay tuned and join us for our Academy special training events.

is the reserved area for physicians who make use of DEKA laser technology.

Do you already own a DEKA's device? Discover all the advantages reserved for the owners



Already registered?


Information Support

Need more information about this product?







I’ve read and approved your Privacy Policy (View)
I agree to receive, from time to time, information on DEKA products, services and events.